Universal Law offers one of the easiest and most cost-effective ways to obtain a will for Australian residents.
We can assist you with:
- Drafting and updating wills;
- Assistance with claims against wills and estates;
- Letters of Administration (in the event that a will is deemed invalid);
- Estate planning;
- Estate administration;
- Deceased estate claims / defending deceased estates;
- Applying for Probate;
- Supreme Court estate litigation.
We offer a discounted rate for the following documents when they are done in conjunction with your will:
- Power of Attorney
- Enduring Guardian
- Advanced Health Directive
We always recommend keeping your will up to date as it makes distributing your estate far easier on your beneficiaries in what is already a difficult time.